Sunday, February 2, 2014

Skin.

Too dark, too thick
Too rough, too soft,
Too short, too chubby,
Too curvy and too ugly.
"Don't change yourself, you're beautiful" you say,
Then you go behind my back and laugh at appearance with them.
"Don't let the world bring you down" you say,
Then you go dig a hole and push me into it.
How do I forget all those labels?
How do I forget being visibly invisible?
How do I get it out of my system?
You words go deeper than you think.
Who are you to tell me how to wear my skin?
It's not yours, It's mine;
And your words cut it open and make me bleed.
Why can't you simply understand?
All I wanna do is feel comfortable in my skin.


Why do people find it okay to make fun of overweight people? Why do you have to give them labels? Why can't you just freaking call them by their names? Why "fatso", "fatty", "plumpy", "hippo" and "elephant"? If I am not someone who tops in every exam, I am just an ugly fatso according to most of the people. This is not what I wanted. I'm typing this out for the third time on my blog. You know I wanted to be this smart confident person but certain things bring me down and pull me back into the hopelessly exhausting bitter aura. How do you see the light when you are blinded by the darkness? I cannot feel comfortable in my own skin because people make it impossible to feel so.. 
Do I call you a match stick for being too thin? Do I make fun of you for being a guy with a really high pitched voice? Do I say things and make you feel ugly or unwanted? Do I make a comment about the dark color of your skin or the huge forehead that makes you look bald? Do I say anything about your height or acnes that you have on your face. To be honest I have honestly never seen an overweight person to make fun of someone else's physical appearance. Well at least I haven't done that and I won't ever do that. Because I am far better than that. I don't ever focus on what someone is wearing, what their hair looks like or what they look like? 
My life will honestly get 10 times better if people stopped calling me fat. I HAVE A BLOODY NAME. Why can you call me by name? I know that people from my college read my blog too but I wish my classmates and people I call my "friends" could read this as well. I'm sick of it. It makes me think too much and all that runs in my mind is the names that you give me. It makes me feel so weak, so pathetic and so worthless that it makes me want to die. I cannot forgive or forget anymore. I almost cried when I typed it out. I just want to disappear and I don't want to see anyone ever again. I feel helpless. And nothing can make me feel better.

1 comment:

Lonely soul said...

Hey girl I remember even I was d same in my childhood..but nw I really Don t care....ppl have lots of useless time and their lives are so uninteresting dat d reason they make dz kind of comments.ua a sweet girl I know it. Don't cry love uaself.ua special. The next time some one passes dz kind of comments jz show them ua middle finger & give a sarcastic smile.those foolish ppl really deserve it.