Friday, April 13, 2012

"..My fate's not letting me to die..."

The past crawls like the clouds,
And, the silence screams out loud.
Too much stuffs in my head; useless;
Makes feel like I'm nothing but a mess.
Bounded by the promises that I've made
I just want these memories to fade.
I wanna stay cocooned in my sorrow
And at times, I wanna let it go.
There's no turning back but I don't know where to go.
I wish if everything could freeze,
So I would embrace it all like a cold winter breeze,
Songs make me cry and memories make me sigh,
My fate's not letting me to die.

3 comments:

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hi sis..

the pic selection is superb.. its very true too..

Arundhati said...

I "noticed" too!

Would like to read more of your writings! :) Will stop by again soon!

PhilO♥ said...

Let it go and just go on with the flow. You'll land up somewhere :)
A very relatable post :)