Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Amey! :D

Haha, hi Amey.. xD Happy 19th birthday to you. I hope your days get brighter and you don't have to worry about stuffs and you get almost everything that you want.. ^_^ I really don't know what to say.. o.o You're one of the most nicest people I've ever met. I know that you don't really believe in long distance friendship or whatever but I do.. And I hope that someday you start believing in it too. I'm glad that I met you on twitter. You kinda' know a lot about me and may be I do the same. I'm glad that at least I have someone with who I can talk when I want to(well most of the times).. Umm.. this isn't much but.. this is what I can do to surprise you, I guess. LOL, distance doesn't matter, dumbo! Stay weird forever please.. Stop thinking too much. And, at least reply me on time.. xD

1 comment:

ameycricketer said...

spam spam spam spam spam :P