Saturday, March 17, 2012

The perfect proportionate.


No amount of coffee, no amount of crying,
No amount of whiskey, no amount of wine.
No more tears and no more fears.
All I want is
 A little bit of this and a little bit of that,
No more hate but only love,
Watching you sleep like a peaceful dove.
Pour me a little bit of your giggle, a little bit of your smile.
'cause this just seems like the perfect proportionate.

P.S. Err, is this a mushy poem? o.O Well, I'm not sure. The first two lines of this poem are not at all mine. It's from the song, "Gotta have you" by "The Weepies" :) I was listening to it and I just couldn't resist those lines. :o It's been so long since I have written a poem like this.. :P So enjoy? :o

P.P.S. I am not in love, okay? :P Don't think too much.. :P

2 comments:

Defiant said...

Haha, Lovely poem :) !

Anonymous said...

Really cute poem :) you should post some more often. :D