Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Its a new "me"

=] I don't know.. I feel sleepy and tired. I am so damn tired of crying. Arghh.. don't even feel like living. I just wonder why Colby said that I am special? and How did he know about the stuffs happening to me? Am I really special? If yes then why didn't I get anything special? If no then Why I didn't die? I hate "me" because I know a lot of people who hate me and I don't know why?! My face is an open book. I don't feel safe anymore. I am scared. And do you know whatever I want? Umm a tight hug from someone. I want someone to hug me and tell me that I am not alone and they'll be with me forever. 

4 comments:

Jidhu Jose said...

nice template.

Merry Xmas

DuDo said...

U will get over it! Cheer Up. Sh** happens everytime... trust me its just a momentary phenomenon. Have gone through this many times.

We blogger friends are always here to boost you up!

BTW nice template...

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog everytime you post something, and most of times i just leave silently. But last few posts , m jus clueless on what to tell you, especially after seeing your 'cut'.. Shriti, life is like that, makes us feel rooten so many times and we are in dire need of someone.. Cling to your close friends, I am sure they will help you in coming to the old bubbly, jovial Choco-lover :) And in case, they hurt you, try making new ones , trust me there is no medicine like friendship and it works magic ! I have been in situation kinda like yours , and honestly I was about to give up mylife too , but then a friends hand made me reach safe and here I am typing this words, alive .. Take care sweety .. Life hurts , but friendship will surely heal :)

Anonymous said...

I repeat the same comment of dudo....
We are all here 2 hug u sweetie,....
Cheer up girl..
As i told u earlier,everyone wants to c u smiling!!!