Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dear God, I hate you! :|

I tried to cut my wrist today. But then I cut my hand. Why she has to be like this? It was so embarrassing, my younger brother's friend was here and Mom abused me, yelled and beat me again. She almost stabbed me with a knife. I got a cut on my right foot. Argh.. I'm not a kid, I'm 17 and she cannot treat me like this. I swear, I'm not going to anything. She doesn't know 'bout me cutting my hand not even about the cut on my foot that i got 'cause of her. And don't worry, 'cause I'm ok.. My hand didn't bleed much. I went for a movie 'cause I didn't want to stay at home. Watched Band baja Baraat with Srishti, Shruti and Divya and movie was quiet good. =] 

2 comments:

nitwit said...

well that was realy bad shriti ... u are strong kid dont do this to urself..... ys ur mom is behaving like an dunderhead(m sorry).. but u shuld have sense how to treat a beautifull young kid(my fav choclate lover)

Anonymous said...

These are all teenage frustrations kiddo...
Leave those agitations...
Everyone love to make u smile always....Believe it dear