Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy bithday to me! o.o

Arghh.. dont know what the heck I am doing!! (=.=) Gah! see I told you people.. I just can't have one awesome day. Its my b'day now and I'm not at all excited. I was but at the very moment i'm not. I'm cursing my fate. I can't text or call anyone 'cause my cell ish being a lame! (=.=)
aLL the bakeries gonna stay closed 'cause of diwali. HECK!! I was thinking to fo for a movie tomorrow(today). Actually, I wanted to watch Golmaal 3 BUT MOM's not allowing (v__V)
Ohh well thanks for the early birthday wishes :P (though most of you thought that you forgot to wish me and something like you are late!! :P) hmmm my head hurts! :/ I'm getting bored and I'm missing keith and saket and mark and tunesh and xin yi! v.v
Thats it for now! cause my best friends haven't wished me yet.. and i have recieved birthday wishes from unexpected people. aRGHH I guess thats the reason why I am crying now! v.v

6 comments:

Rajlakshmi said...

Wish you a very very happy birthday :D
hope you have lotzzzz of fun :D do share with us :D

bibhash k jha said...

happy budday :)

here is your cake :)
`----`
::::::
`--------`

erer said...

happpppppyyyy birthday girl!!! :)

May you have many many more!!

So u a scorpio as well? :)

Unknown said...

birthday sweetheart!! Let us know what u did..:)

Pavitra said...

Wishing you a very happy and fabulous birthday!! :)
Take care!!

Biya said...

happy birthday huney!!