Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"get a life!!"

Why do you judge people without knowing them? How can you do so? Did you ever thought 'bout their feelings. So what if the person is bisexual or Gay? So what if they dress weirdly? So what if they can't speak properly? Why does it matter to you if they are black or white? Why do we still have racial discrimination? The bisexuals and Gays are human too right? They too have right to live and enjoy and have relationship. The black race can be the most honest person and the white could be a cheater. The person wearing cheap clothes could be the rich one and the one with expensive wardrobe could be poor. The ugliest looking person could be the most amazing person in the world and the prettiest could be lame and ugly from inside. We always blame others that they are being mean to Indians. But before blaiming them, why don't you look at your own self, your people and your country? Why the heck it creeps you out if I am a non vegitarian? Why? :( Non-vegitarians are human too. Why can't you understand this? My neighbours are of same sort. They don't talk to us nicely just 'cause we are bangalis and we are non vegitarians. And recently on FB too. I feel lame. You are damn so literate and older than me but still if it still bothers you then the one who ish lame ish YOU not me! I have friends who are bisexual and I don't give a damn to what you think. Yeah I'm a non vegetarian but it doesn't mean we eat whatever that moves!! sucks!!! Just go and get a life!

2 comments:

eyeography said...

I agree with you Choco...
Even I am a bengali and a non-veg one...
Just tell the people who are eat veggies to not wear leather belts, shoes, sandals, and there are many more stuff...

Tell them that their ancestors were once among the early men who ate non-veg... :D

It is always a choice of an individual... :)

Shriti said...

*high five* :D