Monday, November 1, 2010

"..from the heart.."

Dear someone,
I am trying to seek an answer. If you really care for me then can you please help me out? I wanna know why can't I have just one day where I don't have to fear. One day which should go according to me. Where I don't have any boundation of time; Where I don't have to worry 'bout others and don't have to fake a smile. Just me and my friends and fun! Where I don't have to recieve any calls from mom and dad enquiring where am I? what am I doing? and With who I am!! No one yelling at me when I am with friends and having fun. A day that should never end. Or a day with no regrets, no scars, no pain just bitter sweet silence. I just want to disappear in crowd and don't wanna be found. Atleast then I won't think to end my life!

10 comments:

Neeha said...

Even I wish the same...

Neeha said...

Hey why don't you remove that word verification??

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

i wish you well..

prayers.

erer said...

tell you what girl, there's nothing that can hold you back if you don't want them to. Don't believe me? Try for yourself :)

Rock on!

bibhash k jha said...

that pic says a lot ..

kixon said...

because people are paranoid and don't want to risk your safety
they don't know there wrecking every thing

Priya Chilamkurthi said...

bad day shud nt end a life.. :) u'l hav grt day soon.. n do post bout it here.. keep smiling

Unknown said...

life has a lot of great things to offer,..only if we knew how to acknowledge it..:)

g4strainer_exx007 said...

nice photo's

rantravereflect/ jane said...

:)every time I eat a big yumm chocolate croissant, i disappear off teh face of the earth- maybe that'll help you if ya go on a choco binge one whole day with ya BFFs