Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"..away.."

Whenever I think of you,
my soul smiles, my heart sings;
sorrows fly across the blue,
and joy embraces their darlings..
You stay in my falsifying dreams;
Without you every charming moment,
in light and dark screams;
the lovely views aren't vibrant..
My comrades stay by my side,
their company and care belongs to blessed ones;
My tears and scars hide,
as our companionship toughens..
They never let me feel alone,
but my heart is sure that one day,
I'll be surrounded by loneliness when I'll finally disown
togetherness; and my smile will be gone away..

PS: today is Saket's birthday ^-^ Wished him at 12 am and thought that i would be the first one to wish him.. but damn >_< kritka wished him couple of seconds before me!! *sigh* I hate her!! :o  We talked till 1 am yesterday XD hahaha.. and then he didn't come to to school cause he was going to Raipur but then he came to school to return my notebook and then he went :) Oh btw.. I don't want to attend teachers day and yesh cause of kritika.. 5th of sept is sunday so we are having it on 4th  >.< I told my friends that I'll do everything(I mean help) but won't attend the main function!! >.>

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The 16 yr old girl is just awesome and I love the way she writes..:)

Keep up the good wrk Shriti and m sure of a book by u..:)

Cheers

Nuts

YAM said...

well, happy birthday to him:)

and nice poem!

MinnieRunner said...

Happy Birthday to Saket! It really doesn't matter who greeted him first right? What matters is who he wanted to greet him :D

Anangkr said...

hey, I thought your friends too decided not to attend the function.