Monday, August 16, 2010

So clueless!!??

Hmmm.. yeah I know what you are thinking! I am not regular.. I am not writing poems..and I am kinda invisble o.o blaaaah~ you know what? I am so clueless.. I don't know what to do!! Being a teenager ain't easy. Lots of weird feelings (includes love and lonliness) keeps confusing you.

Blaaah okay lets get to the point.. Tunesh and me are best friends.. we stay together most of the times..so Saket has started to think that Me and Tunesh are together (whoa!) and Tunesh thinks that I like  saket (o.O) Its getting weird day by day.. Saket is jealous of Tunesh but why?
You know its really difficult to understand Saket.. I wish If I could know what is in his mind.. =/ When he is with you.. you will feel like..yes he willl always be with you no matter what happens..and when he is with someone you dont like then you'll feel like to punch him. I know Somewhere deep inside he is an awesome person(Oh well I just hope so) :) He is jealous when he sees me and tunesh together (oh wait what are you thinking huh? Tunesh is my best friend and nothing else and by the way he likes someone may be)

Saket has started sending me emotional and lovey dovey texts!! D: First he asked me 'bout love.. like if I believe in love? Love marriage or arrange? Ever loved anyone? meaning of love and so on!! ( o.e) And then after replying to the text he was curious to know 'bout my love? (o.o) And I told him that I love shahid kapoor and Meiyang chang!! But still he didnt believe that and he was like "fine don't tell me and don't you ever talk to me!!" After telling him several times that I am not in love at last he was convinced (phew!)

And You know he asked me to choose a month for him.. so that he will tell bout our friendship!! I chose Nov and when he replied back you wont believe.. November was "LOVE" (=.=) Blaah justan hour ago another stupid text.. asked me to select a number and he will tell me that what my life partner will give me when we will meet for the first time!! I chose 8 and guess his reply!! ? It was "ROMANTIC DINNER" (x.x)

WHEN i talk or stay with saket, tunesh looks at me like this=> (o.O) and when I am with tunesh, Saket looks at me like this=> (@_@) Tunesh wants me to stay away from Saket.. (he doesnt know bout texting and stuffs but still he wants that)

Anyways, if you are still reading this then Please help me out!! *hugs*

7 comments:

YAM said...

duh, that's easy.I think Saket is totally into you..and so as Tunesh...my gosh, go figure out!

ad said...

really clueless dear........
:) have a nice day........

Unknown said...

Well saket definitely appears to like u..and stuffs like choosing a month or sending texts are a way to show u that he is around!! No harm.Give him some attention too..:) It wont hurt no?

CutePriya said...

ha...ha...haa..that's kinda funny to me...and even i am confused...

wisewit said...

Sounds like the kind of thing lots of teenage girls go through all over the world. I'm not quite sure what to say about how to deal with it, though. Just try to be the best friend you can. Do what's best for your friends and keep in mind that that often isn't the same as what they want you to do. Maybe try to take a longer perspective. Right now it's a big deal for you, but a year, two years, from now and you'll probably be laughing about the way you made such a fuss over it all. Of course, that doesn't mean it isn't important, just that it'll probably look different to you later. :)

wisewit

sanket kambli said...

seriously miss ur poems..

Selenium said...

Anime like situation. (Read, La Corda D'oro or Ouran High Host Club...)

My Advice... Act dumb and play along :P