Thursday, May 27, 2010

Birthday Blast!!

haha! hey Alan ^-^ awww.... man you are 17 now!! You know you are so awesome...haha! you are just like me actually.. its more than  2 months lol but still.. we make smileys and hugs.. I know we have actually started talking now.. You know me more than anyone else.. you may feel weird but yeah.. its true.. I have told you something that no one knows.. Our lives are quiet similar..
Waaaaaahhhaaa.. that day you  and Mark really scared me.. <.< haha! its okay.. lol
Oh well you are crazy!! o.o I really want to see you eating.. haha! that would be so much fun (fast metabolism) lol You are a nice cook..though I you never made me anything <.< haha! Sexy man!! lmao... Oh well your bun bun now doesnt know what else to say :P
I'll miss you Koonook.. you are really sweet.. thanx for being nice with me :) Don't drink too much Coca Cola.. it's bad for you.. coz you always feel sick.. take your medicines in time.. don't expect me to do the same 'cause I wont haha!
Once again a very Happy Birthday Koonook ^-^ By the way.. If I ever get a chance to meet you then I would run to you and mess up your hair..wahahahaha.. so what if I am short.. I can still reach to your hair remember?
*Bun Bun gives you Chocolate cake and Coca Cola cans* o.o

Chocolate Cake and strawberries over it o.o
Coco Cola Cans
enjoy!! ^-^
I just hope that this 17th year of your life brings more happiness.. Keep smiling.. don't forget me.. I will come back after 10 months :P and yeah.. your Bun Bun does not know how to make such lines.. just be happy.. don't cry and yeah.. keep listening to that song! ^-^
*hugs tight*
love ya my bestie
I just hope you like this surprise.. aaahh.. I really didn't know what to do so..I did this.. I use this blog to express what I feel and you know it right?
*pokes you and messess up your hair* :D

11 comments:

nitwit said...

:-)

Suhina :) said...

Awwww....... this post is really cute, and a REALLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your friend who would be really thrilled to see the *yum* CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! Btw, it looks AWESOME. :D
ANd the coke cans. :)
That's liek a really good way of wishing someone, keep it up. :D

Unknown said...

awwwww :O T.T so cuteeeeee THANK YOUUUU BUN BUN XD *hugs you his tightest* ^_^ hope you do okay today too ^-^

Unknown said...

im gonna eat all the chocolate :O and drink all the coca cola xD you can have chocolate too!! :D

ad said...

well thats a lovely post and happy birthday 2 ur frnd....
btw i hope he sees this post....
:)

Unknown said...

Lovely..:)
What could be a better gift..

Cheers to the Bday boy..

Nuts

aritra the daydreamer said...

hey dropped in after along time..and went through ur poems...Realy had a great time and they made my day...By the way also learnt about ur mishaps in the xams..dont worry work hard and be confident...everything will fall in place..

itsyvitsy said...

LOL! Sweet post and happy birthday to this friend of yours. :-D

Koo said...

Happy Birthday to him :)

eternalthinker said...

You have an award at my blog here !!

Shriti said...

@ Alan
love ya super sexy bear XP
thanks for the cake huh!! :P
*hugs tight* ^-^